Terms & Conditions of Use
Materials contained in this Site are the copyrighted property of Yitu Pte. Ltd. (“YITU”). YITU neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed in this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with YITU. You may not copy, distribute, publish, modify, transmit, reuse, reproduce, re-post, republish, upload, post or use the copyrighted materials on this Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video, without the express written consent of YITU.
You are hereby authorised to view, download, print and distribute copyrighted materials from this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The copyrighted materials on this Site may be used for informational purposes only.
- Except as specifically authorised by YITU, the copyrighted materials on this Site may only be used for non-commercial, personal purposes.
- Any copy or distribution of the copyrighted materials on this Site, or portion thereof, must include the copyright notice found under the heading “Use of Document” (further detailed below) and all other copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
- Each individual document delivered from this Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information applicable to that individual document. Your right to use or copy this document may be restricted if so indicated in such proprietary notices and/or copyright information.
- It is possible that this publication may contain reference to, or information about products (machines and programmes), programming or services that are not announced in your country. Such references or information must not be construed to mean that the YITU intends to announce such products, programming or services in your country.
- Unless as expressly provided herein, YITU does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
LIMITATION OF USE
You agree that your use of this Site shall be limited as follows:-
- You will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms and conditions herein or under the laws of Singapore.
- You will not use this Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Internet site (or the network(s) connected to this Site) or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this Site.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to this Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- You will not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
- You may not mirror any of the content from this Site on another web site or in any other media.
This Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites. YITU does not promise or guarantee that the information, software, products, services and related graphic included in or available through this Site are correct, current or complete. By accessing this Site you acknowledge and agree that this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. While changes are periodically added to the information herein and YITU will use reasonable efforts to place accurate and up-to-date information on this Site or make improvements and/or changes in the Site at any time, YITU assumes no responsibility (and expressly disclaims responsibility) for updating this Site to keep the information current and makes no warranty of its accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness or to ensure the accuracy or completeness of any information. You shall use this Site, any hyperlinked websites or any hyperlink contained in a hyperlinked website at your own risk to the fullest extent permissible and subject and pursuant to all applicable laws and regulations and agree that it is your responsibility to confirm the accuracy and completeness of all information before making any decision related to any services, software, products, services and related graphic or other matters included in or make available through this Site. YITU makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphic or other matters included in or available through this Site or service for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphic or other matters are provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind. YITU hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphic or other matters, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall YITU and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, partners, principals and representatives be liable to any party for any damages, claims, expenses and/or losses of any kind (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary and/or consequential) arising from and/or in connection with any use of and/or reliance on the accuracy, availability, currency, title, non-infringement, quality, reliability, suitability and/or completeness of the products, services and/or information, including financial and/or securities information and/or data.
In order to gain access to this Site and the services, you agree to comply with the following confidentiality provisions:
- You acknowledge that you may obtain direct access via this Site to certain confidential information of YITU including but not limited to technical, contractual, pricing, marketing and other valuable information (“Information”). You must hold the Information in strict confidence and may only provide the Information to employees in your organisation only on a need-to-know basis. You may use the Information from this Site solely for the purpose of selling, maintaining and supporting the products and equipment of our business units. Title to the Information remains with YITU. You agree, either as an individual or on behalf of your employer to be bound by these provisions. Further, if you are acting on behalf of your employer, your employer agrees to indemnify YITU for violations of this Section.
- You will not be liable for disclosure if such Information
(i) becomes publicly available through no disclosure by you;
(ii) is known to you prior to disclosure;
(iii) was independently developed by you through no use of the Information;
(iv) is/was disclosed to you by another third party without any restriction;
(v) is/was disclosed pursuant to a court order.
YITU reserves all intellectual property rights to its products, services and/or information on this website, including international copyright and trade mark rights. All other names, products, marks and materials mentioned are the intellectual property rights of their respective owners. No materials provided through this website, including text, graphics, code and/or software may be reproduced, distributed, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or hyperlinked in any manner and in any form without the express, prior written approval of YITU and/or the respective copyright and trade mark holders. The products, services and/or information provided by YITU on this website are for the user’s personal consumption only, and the user may not engage in any dealings with other parties with such products, services and/or information. Such dealings include commercial dealings and/or dealings which will adversely affect the commercial value of the products, services and/or information provided by YITU.
You agree that you shall indemnify YITU and its parent company, subsidiary and affiliates, employees, agents, co-branders from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to the use of this Site by you or someone using your name or password.
YITU reserves the right to make changes and/or corrections, at any time and without notice, this website, its products, services, information and/or data, including changes and/or corrections to these Terms and Conditions of Use. Your continued use of this website and/or any materials you have obtained from the Site after any such amendments are published on the Site will be considered acceptance by you of such amended Terms and Conditions of Use. Updated terms will supersede all previous versions of the Terms and Conditions of Use. Please check this Site regularly to take notice of any changes YITU have made, as they are binding on you from the date that YITU makes them.
YITU is committed to protecting and respecting your personal data.
Please read the Personal Data Policy to understand YITU’s views and practices regarding your personal data and how YITU will treat it.
Any communication or material transmitted by you through this Site either by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. While YITU shall use commercially reasonable endeavours and shall comply with applicable laws in Singapore to ensure that all such communication or material is protected, YITU has no obligation whatsoever including without limitation confidentiality obligations in connection with the same. Anything so transmitted by you may be used by YITU or its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to the copying, distributing, publishing, modifying, transmitting, reusing, reproducing, re-posting, republishing, uploading, posting or use. Furthermore, YITU and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. No compensation will be paid with respect to YITU and its parents, subsidiaries or affiliates’ use of the materials contained within such feedback or suggestions.
YITU is under no obligation to monitor any communication or material residing on or transmitted through this Site by you. However, anyone using this Site in an authorised manner agrees that YITU may monitor the contents of the Sites periodically to (1) comply with any necessary laws, regulations or other governmental requests; (2) to operate this Site properly or to protect itself and its users. YITU reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any material residing on or transmitted to this Site which YITU in its sole discretion, believe is unacceptable or in violation of the law or these terms and conditions or the laws of Singapore.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
USE OF DOCUMENT
Copyright © Yitu Pte. Ltd.
No. 8 Marina View, #32-06, Asia Square Tower 1, Singapore 018960
All rights reserved. Copyright in this document is owned by Yitu Pte. Ltd.
You may copy this document delivered from Yitu Pte. Ltd. Web Server only for the purpose of non-commercial use within your organization, provided that any copy of this document or portion thereof must include this copyright notice.
Each individual document delivered from the Yitu Pte. Ltd. Web Server may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information applicable to that individual document. Your right to use or copy this document may be restricted if so indicated in such proprietary notices and/or copyright information.
Except as expressly provided above, nothing herein shall be construed as conferring any right or license under any copyrights, patents, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of Yitu Pte. Ltd. or any third party. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any product, software, service or technology described or referenced in this document is the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by Yitu Pte. Ltd. or its licensors and is not licensed hereunder.
THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ACCURACY OF DATA. YITU PTE. LTD. MAY MAKE CHANGES, REVISIONS OR IMPROVEMENTS IN, OR DISCONTINUE THE SUPPLY OF, ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE DESCRIBED OR REFERENCED IN THIS DOCUMENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE AND AT YITU PTE. LTD.’S SOLE DISCRETION. IN NO EVENT SHALL YITU PTE. LTD. BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT